At Protech Composites, we take pride in offering the best in customer service. We have staff available during regular business hours to answer all your questions about carbon fiber and a satisfaction-guaranteed return policy
Here are some of the reasons our customers keeping coming back:
- Same day or next day shipping on most orders (Monday – Friday)
- Friendly, professional staff available to answer your questions during regular business hours
- Easy return policy – all returns are accepted (except for custom orders). Customers will be refunded all product cost minus shipping. See Returns for more detailed information on our Return policy.
- International orders are welcome
Have questions? Drop us a line on our Contact page or give us a call at 360-573-7800. You can reach us from 8:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
Placing An Order
Orders may be placed online or by calling us directly at (360) 573-7800. Our office hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Pacific time.
We accept payments through Paypal as well as VISA, Mastercard, and American Express. We also accept checks and wire transfers. Customers are responsible for payment of all wire transfer fees. Orders cannot be shipped until payment has been received.
For purchases of fabric, sandwich panels, or large sheets (36x48 or greater), we suggest you call us directly so that we can provide you with the most reasonably priced shipping method for your needs. We’ll be happy to ship using your UPS or FedEx number if you’d prefer.
We do our best to ship all Internet orders on the same day the order was placed or next day. Orders received after 2:00pm will be processed the next day. If we are out of stock on an item, we will contact you within 24 hours to let you know when your order will ship. We are not open on weekends, so products ordered on the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
Orders will be shipped by UPS or US Mail, depending on your preference. FedEx is also available -- please contact us for this service. Common carrier delivery can be arranged for large orders.
If you’d like to have your shipping costs charged to your business’ UPS or FedEx account, just call or email us and we’ll take care of it.
Estimated Delivery Time
An order shipped by UPS ground ground typically takes 2-5 days depending on where you are in the U.S. We are located in Washington state, so UPS ground shipments to Georgia, for example, take about 5-6 business days. USPS Priority is 2-3 days anywhere in the US. For faster delivery, use our UPS next day or two day air options. If you are concerned about a rush shipment, feel free to call or email us to check on the expected shipping date.
If your product arrives damaged, place the product back in the package it arrived in and notify UPS or the truck freight company immediately so that the claim process can be initiated to ensure prompt replacement of any damaged goods. Please contact us for instructions for returning damaged goods.
Special Packaging for Fabric and Oversize Panels
All fabric is shipped on a 55” roll in one continuous length to avoid creases. Large sheets (48”x48” or bigger) over 1.0mm thick and sandwich panels are frequently crated for shipping.
Please contact us anytime if you have any questions about your shipping charges. If your shipping charges don’t look right, ask us. Just drop us an email at email@example.com or call us at (360) 573-7800.
We ship all over the world by FedEx,UPS, DHL Worldwide and USPS International Priority Mail. All packages are insured for the amount of purchase.
USPS International is often the least expensive and provides timely delivery in most cases. Options like UPS and FedEx are faster and reliable, but they’re also more expensive. Please contact us and indicate which carrier you prefer. Not sure? Here are few factors to consider when choosing a shipper:
USPS Priority International
- Significantly less expensive than UPS, FedEx or DHL
- Reliable service in most countries
- Provides a tracking number (but much more difficult to track)
- Customer is solely responsible for working with USPS to resolve claims which can take 1-3 months to resolve
- More expensive
- Highly reliable
- Provides a tracking number that is helpful and informative
- Claims are resolved quickly – within a matter of days or weeks
Just let us know which method you prefer. Keep in mind that Protech Composites is not responsible for packages lost or damaged outside the United States.
*If you order online and are unsure about the estimated shipping price provided with the shopping cart, don’t hesitate to call us for a firm cost. Your shipping charges will not include custom charges, import taxes, brokerage fees or duties.
Customs, Duties and Fees
Customs, duties and fees are due when the package arrives in its destination country. We highly recommend that you talk to your local customs office to determine their procedures and fees BEFORE placing your order. We cannot adjust the value of an item to help you avoid paying these fees.
Also, please be aware that some countries will hold your order while waiting for customs fees. In other cases, customs will send you an invoice for duties and fees several weeks after you’ve received your order. It’s important to know your country’s customs procedures in advance.
If you refuse to pay the fees when your order arrives, the shipment will be returned to Protech Composites. All shipping costs (to and from the destination) will be deducted from your product refund.
We will not accept “refused” packages for return under any circumstances. (This includes “undeliverable” and “return to sender”.) Refused orders will be restocked and you will be issued store credit for the item, minus all associated shipping charges.
Protech Composites respects the privacy rights of our customers, registered members and visitors. We understand your desire to keep your personal information secure. We will only use this information as necessary to do business with you. You must be 18 years or older to use, or register on our site.
- Personal information we may collect from you as you visit our site, place orders via internet, email or fax or telephone.
- Automatic information we receive whenever you interact with us, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platforms and purchase history.
How secure is this information? We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information your input. We only reveal the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
Why do we collect this information? It helps us improve our customer service so that we can communicate with you if there’s an issue with your order. The information we collect from you is not shared with third parties. We do not ever sell it to others.
What choices do I have regarding your use of the personal information you have provide? You have direct access to your account information and can login at anytime to change/edit/delete your account information.
Please contact us if you have any concerns with our privacy and security. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
Terms and Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This entire website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The website is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws and is the property of Protech Composites ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages or a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Limitation of Liability
Protech Composites Inc. accepts no liability for any damages including personal injury or property damage resulting from intentional or unintentional use of its products. The purchaser and/or user of these products assumes all risks and liability in the use of products and shall have no claim against Protech Composites Inc., its principals or agents.